In response to the COVID-19 situation, the following additional practices are currently in place at the Therapy Nottingham.
Do NOT come to Therapy Nottingham if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, or have been instructed to self-isolate
- Video appointments are available as an alternative
- If you develop symptoms, or are informed that you have been in contact with someone who has, you must inform us immediately.
- If your therapist develops symptoms or is informed that they have been in contact with someone who has, it may be necessary for us to disclose our contact in the interest of public safety.
- In-person appointments may be subject to further change and temporary reversion to online working in line with guidance from professional bodies, local lockdown or national responses.
- We strongly encourage everyone to get vaccinated as soon as possible
Arriving and leaving
- Do not arrive early for appointments, and move directly to the office (or exit)
- Make use of hand sanitiser on entering the building
- Do not spend unnecessary time in shared areas
- Everyone is expected to wear a mask when entering the building and at all times in shared spaces
Corridors and stairways
- Wear a face mask whenever in shared spaces, including when arriving and leaving the building
In the office
- Hand sanitiser is available in the office
- No more than three person in the office at any time, to ensure that social distancing is possible
- Door handles and other touchpoints will be cleaned regularly
- Some toilets have multiple cubicles. If someone else is in the room, please use another toilet in the building, or wait until the room is free
- Wash hands thoroughly
These practices will be reviewed regularly and may be further amended to reflect changes in good practice, legislation, guidance, and recommendations.